Last updated: 2 weeks ago
1. Plugin Licensing
EventON and all extensions, unless otherwise stated, are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
Addon updates are available to customers who purchased eventON or eventON addons.
All addons are updated to always be compatible with the latest available version of WordPress, but we do not guarantee that older products will run with future versions of WordPress. We are however will be doing our best to make all the addons compatible with future releases of WordPress as quickly as we can.
EventON plugin updates are available via codecanyon > Downloads page while EventON addon updates will be available for download from My Account Page.
2. Product Compatibility
It is our expectation to always keep the addons up-to-date and working with the latest version of WordPress. Our addons are developed and fine-tuned for WordPress latest version at given time, any versions prior to that may cause problems with some theme functionality. The minimal requirement for our products is the same as WordPress, which is currently PHP 5.2 and MySQL 5.0.
2a. Product Feature Availability
EventON or AshanJay Designs LLC is not responsible for: failure to read advertised features carefully on myeventon.com and expecting an unadvertised feature be included upon purchase of the software.
3. Browser Compatibility
We test our products in current versions of major browsers including those made by Apple (Safari), Google (Chrome) and Mozilla Firefox. We do not support any Microsoft based web browser compatibilities.
After we have successfully received your payment, your addon information will be emailed to the email address you provided. This may take up to 1 hour, but usually happens within minutes. If you do not receive an email after this time period, contact us through our website.
Upon logging in with the provided credentials, you will have instant access to your addons.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of AshanJay Designs LLC. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
6. Site Content
All content, including imagery, published at myeventon.com domain, including site content published on the showcase, is property of AshanJay Designs LLC. and under copyright. Any replicated site content must be authorized and clearly referenced back to the source. Content from the eventON web site shall not be used or exploited for any commercial and non-private purposes without the prior written consent of AshanJay Designs LLC.
7. Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
EventON extensions are sold as non-recurring life-time licenses OR automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each year on the anniversary of the purchase date.
Automatically recurring subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of EventON extension license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the myeventon.com website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the extension when your license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for the extension license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your extension license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for the extension license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We may send you an email prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the EventON extensions you have purchased.
8. Refund Policy
- You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 30 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We may send you an email prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- You have purchased the plugin/subscription, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
EventON offers our products “as is”, with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party components and plugins. We DO NOT offer support for installation of our software, customization of eventON and eventON addons, and administration of WordPress itself. Support for eventON products, at this time, is non time constraint, non-expirable and is offered to all customers that purchase eventON products without additional charge.
Support and updates for EventON are provided as long as EventON is actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, AshanJay Designs, LLC will no longer be responsible for providing support for EventON:
- EventON is no longer actively developed as a viable product under AshanJay Designs, LLC.
- EventON or the parent company is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
10. Price Changes
AshanJay Designs, LLC reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
EventON does not provide any warranty or guarantee these products in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components, plugins or web browsers. Browser compatibility should be tested against the demonstration templates on the demo server. Please ensure that the browsers you use will work with the products as we can not guarantee that eventON products will work with all browser combinations.
12. License Agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.