Last updated: 7 years ago
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- MYSQL 5.0 or greater
Since the EventON Plugin require WordPress to run please check WordPress minimum Requirements
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser.
- Download the zip file from codecanyon. eg. codecanyon-1234567-eventon-wordpress-event-calendar-plugin.zip
- Unzip the file
- Go to your website’s wp-admin backend > Plugins > Add New > Upload
- Choose the eventON.zip from unzipped files
- Click Install
It’s possible at this stage that you will be taken to a page requesting the FTP details of your webserver. This will be the case if you’ve not installed a plugin on this particular installation of WordPress before. If so, simply fill in your details to complete the installation.
The manual installation involves uploading the purchased plugin zip file content it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
- Extract the eventON.zip file content to your computer using an unzip program like winzip.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.